In order to activate and use your Mini Card Reader, you should follow these steps:
- Download from Play Store the Viva Wallet Card Terminal App to your Android mobile/tablet.
- Activate the Bluetooth of your device.
- Open the Viva Wallet Card Terminal App and connect.
- Choose the country that you operate.
- Insert the country code
- Insert your mobile number with which you log in to your Viva Wallet Account
- Insert your password and chose login
- Choose your business account.
- You will then be prompted to enable all services as shown in the image (Bluetooth, Location, File access) and press the Next / Continue button.
- Remove the Mini Card Reader from its box and activate it by pressing and holding the Power button until you hear the characteristic sound and the LED light flashing red.
- When the Mini Card Reader is activated, tap The Device is On on your mobile / tablet screen.
As long as the search lasts, it is a good idea to have the Mini Card Reader and the mobile / tablet nearby
- The Viva Wallet Card Terminal app will detect the Mini Card Reader and its serial number:
- Verify that the number shown on the mobile/tablet is the same with the serial number which is written on the back side of your POS
When you confirm that the serial number is correct, press "Connect" or "Pair" and wait for the message to press the green button as shown below.
- Once the coupling is completed successfully, you will be notified with a message on the screen of the mobile / tablet. Then click "Connect".
- Wait until the Insert Amount message appears on your mobile/tablet.
Your POS is now ready to be used.