In order to activate and use your Mini Card Reader you should follow these steps:
- Download from Play Store the Viva Wallet Card Terminal App to your Android mobile/tablet.
- Activate the Bluetooth of your device.
- Open the Viva Wallet Card Terminal App and connect.
- Choose the country code that you operate.
- Insert your mobile number with which you log in to your Viva Wallet account, complete the password and press Continue.
- Insert your password and choose Login
- Choose your business account.
- You will then be prompted to enable all services as shown in the image (Bluetooth, Location, File access) and press the Next / Continue button.
- Remove the Mini Card Reader from its box and activate it by pressing and holding the Power button until you hear the characteristic sound and the LED light flashing red.
- When the Mini Card Reader is activated, tap "The Device is On" on your mobile / tablet screen.
- As long as the search lasts, it is a good idea to have the Mini Card Reader and the mobile / tablet nearby
- The Viva Wallet Card Terminal app will detect the Mini Card Reader and its serial number:
- Verify that the shown number on the mobile/tablet is the same with the serial number, which is written on the back side of your POS
- When you confirm that the serial number is correct, press "Connect" or "Pair" and wait for the message to press the green button as shown below.
- When the coupling is complete, click "Connect"
- Wait until the Insert Amount message appears on your mobile/tablet.
Your POS is now ready to be used.